Friday, August 29, 2014

grOw/stOry#18 images completed! Release soon!

 The past month and a half has been a rocky ride, but has come to an end with the completion of the last illustration for grOw/stOry#18, "OutgrOwing Denise." As soon as I complete the stOry PDF, the website graphics and layout, and set-up the store, I will be able to release this new stOry.

I have finally been able to set-up the new computer, transfer files, fix incompatibilities, update old software (required with the new iMac), and other new OS issues.  Unfortunately, this whole debacle put me back 3-4 weeks. I had originally hoped to have released "OutgrOwing Denise" between the end of July and the first week of August.

Also, there have been some issues with both my website and email over the last 2 months that seemed to have gotten progressively worse. If you had had troubles accessing my website (such as receiving "server unable to connect"), or sending me emails (receiving bounce backs), you should no longer have these issues. I finally was able to get my Host to address these issues, which were due to DNS error for my domain (bustartist.com), which have now been fixed

Hang in there!  I should have the release ready by early next week!  In the meanwhile, enjoy these final two previews.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait...love your stories

Itarzel said...

Me too.

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Any chance of a sunday release?

other290 said...

Can't wait to buy, hope RL is going well. And as always thanks to JulieKat for proofreading. Will keep refreshing the page until release!

Anonymous said...

It's no worry you got a lot done from the preview that was available. Fantastic work and I am pretty sure most of us can understand the issues that you went through to complete it. Truly Fantastic work all around, keep it up. :)

Anonymous said...

It's Monday night - I keep refreshing this blog to see if perhaps tonight is the night...

BustArtist said...

Jman1277 and Itarzel: Thanks! Glad you enjoy them so much!

Anon#1: (Looks at calendar). Um... nope. ;)

other290: Hope you didn't have to refresh too often. :)

Anon#2: Thanks! Yes, it was a rough ride, but I am pretty much back in the saddle.

Anon#3: Sorry. It was a holiday on Monday (here in the US). I was enjoying it. :)