Friday, February 14, 2014

grOw/stOry#16 – painting and inking progress!

In the last 2 weeks, I've been working hard on the illustrations for the next grOw/stOry, "The Blooming of Bonnie".  Finishing the last 8 pencils, I then typeset the whole stOry, so that the completed illustrations could be dropped into place as they were completed. Switching hats, I became the ink and painter, and went on to finish 4 of the 22 full-color illustrations! I even made great progress on illustration #5 before calling it quitting time. I am making great headway on this one, with only a few delays due to "real life" work. (There were a few more delays from all the freakin' snow, ice, and sloppy slush we've been getting in the last two weeks.)  Enjoy the larger color preview!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks really, really good. ETA?