Friday, January 31, 2014

grOw/stOry#16, blazing hot pencils

So, for the past 2 weeks, I have been reworking the story for about 20% of the time, and working on the illustrations the rest of time. 


I created all of the backgrounds in Shade 3D, which took some work since there were multiple scenes that I had to build from scratch. In the last 2 days, I was on a roll and drew 14 of these 22 images. That is the most I've done in that amount of time, ever. I was cruising, and I am very please with the results. I hope to finish up the pencils early next week and begin ink and painting.

I am really excited about this one, and can't wait to complete it.

3 comments:

other290 said...

Glad to hear work is progressing, can't wait see the next issue. Hope RL work goes well too.

other290 said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope the weather and RL work are working out.

BustArtist said...

Weather has been a bear! Snow, ice, slush. Yuck. RL has been only slightly busy. Made great progress. Check out the new entry!