Friday, February 21, 2014

grOw/stOry#16, nearly 4 more illustrations completed!

I've been chipping away at grOw/stOry#16, "The Blooming of Bonnie" this week and completed 3 more illustrations as well as getting a good 75% done with the 4th (which is also the 8th out of 22 images in the entire stOry). A lot more detail has gone into these as I've upped the resolution of the native files. I have also been honing my line work to make it more subtle. I hope you enjoy the new preview, which, as mentioned in my last post, is now sporting a new 600 x 600 size due to the new resolution I've been working at.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cant wait to read the new one you do amazing work me and my girl love the comics and stories

Unknown said...

I cant wait to read the new one you do amazing work me and my girl love the comics and stories