Tuesday, July 16, 2013

grOw/cOmic#5, page 87 completed!

Well, I was hoping this would have been a 1-day turnaround since the last page, and thus, post this preview yesterday; but I was just barely able to complete page 87 by this afternoon. "Real life" work gave me a wallop yesterday, and half of today, so much so that I didn't think I would even get to this latest page at all today. But the problems finally cleared up, and I was able to get back to "grOw"! As we now step into the second half of the issue, we've past the hump and are now counting down.  10 pages to go...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is wondering how big she is going to get I'm sure. That or thinking that's one giant boob!

Anonymous said...

I think that, if you're the size of your girlfriend's thumb, then sex is going to be a real challenge!!

Anonymous said...

or maybe just..... booooooooobs ahoy!

BustArtist said...

"It be the white whale!" – C. Ahab