Tuesday, March 27, 2012

grOw/cOmic#5, page 7 completed!

Wow... I really didn't expect to be posting this today, but I was able to complete page 7 one day after the last one. This page had a lot more faces and detail than the last page, so I figured it would take an extra day. However, upon reflecting, I realized I had a lot more distractions and small side-chores going on while working on page 6, but I was super-focused while working on page 7. Can't say how the next page will go, but here's hoping!  :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good, looks like more growth is occurring. Can't wait for this issue! :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome preview
And maybe you're just getting better and quicker at doing faces BA?
-Potato

PhoenixtheII said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BustArtist said...

Anon#1 and Phoenix: Slow growth? Yes in issue 1! :)

Potato: Possibly! I have changed a few methods of mine that speeds up the overall process. That and practice. :)