Friday, February 10, 2012

Inital phase of grOw/cOmic#5 underway


I've been working hard for the last 2 weeks on the next grOw/cOmic series, which will be #5. Yet to be titled, I have completed the first draft of the script for the full series, which, right now, stands at 5 issues. I have also been working on more backgrounds that will be used in the cOmic. As I used for grOw/cOmic#2 to render the pool backgrounds, I am continuing to use Shade 3D (v. 8.5) modeling and rendering software. 

Here are a few more previews of the new backgrounds for grOw/cOmic#5. All of the 3D elements, patterns, structures, images, and textures were made by me using Shade 3D, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Can you pick out any hints to the series?

5 comments:

PhoenixtheII said...

Oh hell yes! More BE + GTS...

BustArtist I couldn't have asked for more!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff thank you

Anonymous said...

Haha! Like the movie posters...I'm guessing a little hint of what is to come in this issue?

qzar9999 said...

The marquee would suggest this issue will have more growth and/or GTS content.

In which case you fucking rock.

BustArtist said...

Rock on!