Wednesday, February 29, 2012

bustartist.com Major Crash

Edited for content...

A few days ago, I made a simple post that said my website was down, and that IT was looking into it. I thought that this would be a short-lived event. Turns out it was short! 

The website is back up!

Hopefully, I will have "www.bustartist.com" back online soon with a new host, but I have to find a new store. Again, this will be a NEW store, with no connection to the old (which was provided by my Host), and thus, all accounts will have to be remade. I will have no record of your past sales or correspondence. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Email is back up! For now, work IS continuing. I will also be looking for a new website solution, however.

Wish me luck. The timing on this is very bad for me indeed.

No comments: