Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Next Project: a new grOw/stOry !

It's been 2 weeks since my last blog post, when I announced the release of grOw/cOmic#4, issue 6, which was the final installment of the series. The first week was dealing with the new release and occasional order trouble (mostly due to link emails sent to recipient's spam folders). During the second week, however, I was working on the next project, which is grOw/stOry #13.

This release will be a reworking and expanding of the former-E.L. Publication story "Bust in Space." I have been rewriting and lengthening the story, attempting to create a more fulfilling experience. The first draft has been completed, and has been touched up here and then. I am sure I will do more work on it, as time goes by. I was able to more than double the length of the story, and at more than 17,300 words, it will be the longest grOw/stOry to date.

Today, sketching each page in "thumbnail" pencil form, I worked on planning and "designing" the 16 illustrations that will accompany the text. This ties grOw/stOry #12 as the release with the most illustrations, as compared to the normal range of 11 to 14 images of previous releases.

After this stOry is released, I will be working on 2 more grOw/stOries, to round out the normal group of 3 that I usually release at a time.

8 comments:

other290 said...

It begins.. can't wait to see the results!

Anonymous said...

Wow, 16 images, and the old stOries only had 12 :)

Anonymous said...

All of grOw/cOmic#4 is amazing! Thank you for creating this masterpiece. I am looking forward to "Bust In Space" as well as the following releases. I was a huge fan of the E.L. Publications Giantess stories and purchased most them. Can I look forward to you one day giving these illustrated Giantess stories your masterful touch and then making them available for sale? You would definitely have a customer with me. Please let me know if you consider releasing the EL Publications giantess stories in the future. Thanks again for grOw/cOmic#4. It is terrific. The making of grow 4 is fascinating. I am going to read the whole thing.

Wren said...

Bust in Space was a fun story. I can't wait to see what you do with it. Out of curiosity, did you also get the rights to use the Willy Wonka parody story that E.L. published?

Anonymous said...

With all these different stOries settings I wonder what's left for future cOmics

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Any chance of doing "Sorority Boob-Fest?"

Been waiting for a good lesbian booby orgy story

BustArtist said...

other290: Thanks! A few pencil sketches will be shown, and then a few color previews (as a reminder, unlike the cOmics, since there are much less images than a cOmic, I don't show a preview for every image in a stOry, or it would give away too much).

Anonomous#1: Yep, except for grOw/stOry#12 (BEaver Lake Summer Camp), most have 11-14 images.

Anonymous#2: I do not own the rights to the giantess material from E.L. Publications, only the BE-related "Tremendous Tit Tales."

Wren: I don't have that one. Maybe it was a special release or something? It is not part of the "Tremendous Tit Tales" series.

Anonymous#3: The grOw/cOmics WILL always return! I have been mulling over a number of storylines in my head. I just usually vary releases from a cOmic series, to group of 3 stOry releases.

Anonymous#4: Why, in fact, that is most likely one of the three stOries to be released in this batch. That, and "Lacula". This may change, but that is the current "plan".

Anonymous said...

What I'd like to see more of (and this probably says more about me than anything else) is PE and full-on sex, particularly with a large group of girls.

It was touched on with gr0w 4 and really explored with Dragon's Eggs, but I'd love to see more.