Wednesday, August 3, 2011

grOw/cOmic#4, issue 6 Released - Choice of 2 Editions!


grOwing Desires
Chapter 6: "A Sex-perience of a lifetime"
Extra large issue: 20 color pages, 2 cover versions, PLUS these extras:

PREMIUM EDITION: Complete 20 image-only issue in separate file;
PLUS, a 42-page "The Making of grOw/cOmic#4" !!

STANDARD EDITION
5 image-only pages in Appendix.

At the end of the last chapter Jon's girlfriend, Lynn, said to him , "There will be no more holding back, Jon."  And she meant it!

Jon was now fully involved with the affect of the "Make Love Not War" Gas. Surprisingly, it seemed that Lynn knew more about it than he did, even though the night had been full of wild sexual encounters. And she was about to demonstrate just how much she knew!

Includes 4 extra pages compared to standard issues, as well as these bonus features, depending on the Edition you choose:

 
PREMIUM EDITION:
• The full 20-page Issue 6 cOmic!
• 
Plus, The full 20-page cOmic as a separate, special "art-only" edition!
Plus, The 42-page PDF "The Making of grOw/cOmic#4" — all about the creation of this cOmic series. Includes methods, sketches, tips, and lots of information on the creation of grOw/cOmics!
• All this for only $2.95 more than the Standard Edition!! 

STANDARD EDITION:
• The Edition that you are always used to!

• Full 20-page cOmic, with 5 "art-only" pages in the Appendix. 

Category: Breast Expansion (chemical: big, huge, wow!); PE lactation; mini-GTS; some AE; sex (MF, MFF, explicit).

Available at: www.bustartist.com

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Just one question - is there one girl missing in the final scene?

Anonymous said...

Actually, scratch that, having read it properly - no Jeanette. Shame she couldn't be there and complete the set, but it's still great!

Bleu_Artiste said...

I am dying here! Both my Hotmail accounts are locked and my Yahoo account got nothing! I've tried 3 times to purchase this issue, and aol won't allow me to start a new email account so I can make a 4th attempt.

I just may spend $70 today trying to download this thing. I need my fix.

BustArtist said...

Bleu_Artiste: Ack! Don't double (or triple or quadruple) order! :) Simply send me an email to help@bustartist.com with "BA Studios" in the subject (so it gets pulled from Spam).

I will manually send you the links, since you are having Spam filter troubles (manual ones seem to get through).

I will delete your dupe orders, no worries.

Bleu_Artiste said...

BA- Thanks. I think I locked up my debit card after a couple tries.

I just hope this issue can re-energize me to continue on with my own comic on DA. I've been procrastinating for the entire year, and there's other ideas I want to bring to life.

Anonymous said...

Just bought the premium one but the download is going painfully slow for me. Same for anybody else?

BustArtist said...

Bleu_Artiste: Get back to work! ;D Believe or not, grOw/cOmic#1 had a dry spell in which I didn't touch it for 7-8 months. Then, I forced myself to continue, congratulating myself everytime I finished a page. It worked. :)

Anon: I just did a test purchase myself 15 min ago. Downloads worked medium to good speed here (80 to 200/KB/sec) Took between 30sec and 2 minutes to download. Nothing too bad. Is your IP slow tonight due to storms or other reasons?

SpaCom said...

Thank you so much! I can't praise you enough for your work. Just purchased the premium--absolutely magnificent.

other290 said...

Wonderful last issue - the extra content was great. The new views, effects, and the blushing was amazing. The past two Grow's had very realistic faces, now I see why.

The "making of" was better than most movie extras. You're not just the artist, you're the director/writer/ink&paint/animator/publisher! I remember the wait for Grow #1, the amount of detail & work on top of RL is amazing in Grow #4. Can't wait to hear about the next project.

Anonymous said...

you aire simply the best. This comics is a master piece.

>_ said...

great work BA...definetly the best grOw comic yet =D>

BustArtist said...

Gluben, SpaCom, other290, Anon, >_: Thanks! I'm very glad you liked the finale, as well as the "premium" version. For some reason, this series cried out for it. I was mulling it over since issue 4. To tell the truth, that is why there was a little delay at the end before release, as I continued to finish up the premium version. :)