Wednesday, June 15, 2011

GC#4, page 100 completed!

We've reached the triple digits in pages, with the completion of page 100. Still plenty of detail to work on, but I am continuing to hold a good pace!

Now, if only my Host can get it's act together and fix my store, especially before this issue comes to release time, we'll be in good shape. (Credit cards are not yet going through; however, PayPal is most of time [try again in a few minutes, if you get an error].) Over 3 weeks now with this issue — I'm ready to start looking into a new site. :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit her ass is huge. I like that! ^^ Nice work and progress BA. Keep it up!
Greetings from Germany!

other290 said...

Can't wait to buy the whole issue - glad I use paypal! May be next month...? Hope RL is going well.

Anonymous said...

"I see the whole of the moon!"

Looking great as ever, and I hope the credit card issue gets sorted out before you finish.

mrkidmanga said...

hehe looking good :)

BustArtist said...

"Shake, shake, shake.... shake, shake, shake... Shake that booooty, shake that boooooty!"