Wednesday, December 22, 2010

GC#4, page 69 complete!

I knew I could get at least 1 more page done before the holiday week, and with the completion of page 69, I was right. This page was fairly detailed, which took some time. "Real life" work took a break as clients must be getting to take off for their holidays, and didn't bug me. :) This gave me more time to work on grOw. I will probably get a head start on page 70 this week, before I take a break, but it is detailed enough that I will not be able to finish it until after the new year.

I will be away from Dec 24 to Jan 2, and no new updates will be made during this time. I will actually be out of state, visiting family. Happy Holidays to all!
Enjoy the last preview of 2010!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays!! Your work is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great preview to end the year on. (:

Now go and start relaxing (or not, I know how reli-bash vacations can get, just make sure you keep it fun).

n01 in particular.

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays BA!
-Potato

other290 said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Can't wait for next year's release. And as always - can't believe the main character still has green shirt on. (Still surprised he can still walk!)

Anonymous said...

Take it easy, have a good break!

-Kidmanga

Anonymous said...

@Other290
I hope he bursts/tears out of the green shirt in the second last or last issue. A bit of MMG to go with the FMG?

Anonymous said...

Looks like our hero is in trouble! Sexy trouble, that is!

Anonymous said...

Ooo MMG. that would be a nice surprise

Anonymous said...

happy holidays to you too

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays BA
If I'm not mistaken, things are getting pretty big for our hero.
I wonder if his coinpurse will grow with it.

Anonymous said...

Hope your holiday was fun BA, looking forward to 2011!

BustArtist said...

Thanks for the Holiday wishes, all! I am back in the saddle and beginning work again!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back BA!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back BA!
-Potato

BustArtist said...

Thanks! :D Go check out the new preview!