Tuesday, August 31, 2010

GC#4, page 46 complete!

Taking a little extra time than previous pages due to extra "special effects", page 46 is now complete! Dramatic shadowing, semi-transparent/wet clothing, growing/moving "blurs", and lots of moo-juice, all make for extra work. Aaah, but it is worth it, as the page looks great! We're passed the hump, having finished 10 of 18 pages for this issue. The next page has similar effects, but a little less detail in terms of panels. Hopefully, I will get this completed by Thursday morning. After that, I may have to take a break and prep for the Hurricane, depending on its final track on Friday. Enjoy the preview!

9 comments:

KaZe said...

Looking good as always BA. Can't wait for the next release. Hope Earl leaves you guys unscathed in the meantime. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kaze - Looking great =)

Hope all is well and stays that way

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Getting even better with every pic.
Best wishes and regards.

Anonymous said...

Great job, and good luck with the hurricane

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Let's see her other assets next!

Anonymous said...

ya long islander here bracing for earl! This next issue is looking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Dedicated Fan said...

Drip Drip Dip... er.. um.. I meant... Chip Chip Chip!!!

Freudian slip...

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I just can't wait :)

BustArtist said...

Thanks for the well wishes, all! Keeping my head covered, though I have plans to be traveling in the height of the whole storm (weekend plans!). Anonymous#5: I'm on the East end of the Island myself!

Dedicated Fan: I was going to say that "your Freudian slip is showing", but you beat me to it.