Thursday, August 19, 2010

GC#4, page 41 completed!

I am happy that in only 2 days, I was able to finish page 41. This may sound like a long time, but between "RL" work and the fact that this page has 6 detailed panels, with plenty of facial expressions, movement effects, and blurs, it is actually an achievement. :) Steady work on this issue will continue, though a few slow downs here and there may occur. Now, it's on to page 42 (the 6th page of 18 in this issue). We are a third of the way there! Enjoy the preview!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The preview from August 3rd strikes again!

Bleu_Artiste said...

I have been wondering if she is going to have one of those extreme hourglass forms like one girl was molded into in that one story on Ladybumps, "Sex Slaves of East Longshott Dawn."

I didn't realize it until a few days ago...but she's wearing my first Elementary school's colors: blue and gold.

Anonymous said...

argh - really can't wait for this issue =) loving the tiny previews

Anonymous said...

I really like how each girl has had a different colour clothing. Just a nice touch that distinguishes them :)

Anonymous said...

I guess RL work is pretty heavy at the moment for BA

BustArtist said...

Anonymous1: Good eye!

Bleu_Artiste: Haven't read it, so I can't comment. Even if I had, I wouldn't. ;D Can't give away anything, ya' know!

Anonymous2: Thanks! I choose the preview for each page very carefully.

Anonymous3: Very astute! There is more to come. And the choice of color is thought out as well.

Anonymous4: not too heavy. But just enough to slow things a bit. But I am making quick good progress, actually — averaging 1 page every 2 weekdays.