Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Free BE Painting

I actually released this just prior to grOw/stOry#12 coming out, but I wanted to make sure the stOry's release stayed at top of the blog for a few days, so that everyone saw it. While my Host was handling the upload (which, I am happy to say, went surprisingly fast!), I decided to do a new BE painting. I have been tossing this one around for a while now (like 2-3 years). In some planning sketches, I had the woman opening a gift with a surprised, but elated, look on her face, and Santa looking in the window with a smile. I eventually changed it to this. A small preview is here, but you can download larger resolutions at:
My FREE BEA Gallery (1024x768 and 1470 x 1200)
My BEA Members Gallery (3300 x 2686)
The Process Forum (1470 x 1200)
My DeviantArt page
(1024x768)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that you'd oddly updated your FREE BEA page to have this new painting but had not updated it to advertise BEaver Lake Summer camp.

At any rate, keep up the good work, we're all waiting with baited breath for Growing Desire.

other290 said...

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year - can't wait to see the new issues. The last issues were definately your best yet.

Benji Dude said...

Hey BA, found this article that features a couple bits of your older work, thought you might be interested.

http://gizmodo.com/5429939/the-larger+than+life-sex-lives-of-giant-women-%5Bnsfw%5D

Benji Dude

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great holiday BA, got any updates for us?