Tuesday, July 14, 2009

grOw/stOry#11 update

Again, i have been absent from the blog for a while, but work continues. With the holiday and continuing deadlines with my "real life" work, including squashing the CSS bugs I mentioned in my last post, it has been difficult to make a post. Surprising to me was the amount of time that had passed since the last post.

But in terms of the next grOw/stOry, number 11, newly titled "The B.E. InsTITute", is progressing along. All the pencil drawings are complete for the 13 illustrations, and I just finished coloring 3 of them (one of which, you can preview here). Time is slipping away on me faster than I wished, but I am still hoping for an end of July release.

Enjoy the preview!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to stop by and express my endless gratitude to you. I love the new preview. Your lady faces are really coming along. Its so awesome to have watched your improvements over the years. And that last chapter to an inconvenient growth is just amazing. I pretty much check that out every other day. Your awesome man. I love your work. Thanks.

bigpanda said...

Dude, its been said once but it needs to be said again= You art work is good, PAYSITE GOOD!

Can't waite for more!!

(. ) ( .) jiggled as they said...

Wallet at the ready!

Credit card in hand!

Computer ready to download!

Bring on the Next Chapter!

BustArtist said...

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the comments, and please forgive my late response to them. I have been quite inundated recently. Progress is coming along, but there will be a slight delay (see next recent post). But we are almost there!