Tuesday, July 28, 2009

grOw/stOry#11, update 2

Things are moving along on the latest grOw/stOry, "The B.E. InsTITute", albeit much slower than I had hoped. I just completed the 10th of 13 illustrations for the stOry. Although only 3 more to go, I only have 3 more days until my original goal of the end of July. Unfortunately, with my current "real life" workload, this just cannot happen. I also had a (hopefully) small health issue that delayed me -- which I may find out about more this Thursday. (Plus, I had a day off last week to celebrate my birthday.) :)

In either case, my new goal to release the latest stOry will be between Fri Aug 7 and Fri Aug 15. Still to do are: coloring the final 3 illustrations, finalizing the layout of the book (95% done), creating the necessary graphics and page set-ups for the store, and getting the PDF to my Host and having them upload it (which they have been quite good at doing recently... usually 2-3 business days).

I will keep you updated when things get closer to completion. In the meanwhile, enjoy the preview of one of The B.E. Institute's illustrations! (Click it for a larger view..... "mmmm, larger...." )

6 comments:

(. ) ( .) jiggled as they said...

Hope its nothing serious(health wisE)

A Dedicated Fan said...

I hope all turns out peachy on the Dr. thing. Also, I too had a B'Day last week.. 22nd.. Happy Birthday to you!

other290 said...

Happy Birthday! Hope the medical and work issues all work out. Can't wait to see the new issue - hope the webmasters post it ASAP!

uruseiranma said...

Hope your medical work works out as well.

I'm bouncing back from getting hit with something last week...had to take a sick day.

Happy B-day as well. Every other person has a July birthday it seems. I'm one of the few that have one in the suckiest month of all: February.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're alright! I can't wait for this and some more comics to come around.

BustArtist said...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and birthday wishes! It's been a rollercoaster of a week. Updates on me and the latest grOw/stOry are in the latest post!