Friday, December 12, 2008

Pages 47 and 48 complete!

Huh... look at that. I came here to post page 48, when I realized that I never posted page 47 yesterday! I guess I was distracted by my site's email problems (which are now fixed) and forgot to post. Well, I guess it's like getting a double-update! These are the last 2 pages of the issue. The only thing left is creating the cover of issue 4 (which will be a sneak preview at the end of the issue 3), proofreading (and correcting), final production of the PDF and launching it at the store. Release will probably be sometime during the first half of next week. My next update here at the blog will be to announce the availability of issue 3. Watch this space! In the meantime, enjoy the last 2 previews of issue 3!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, not much to add except: WOOHOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Money is out and ready for issue 3 (and 4)! The results have been wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Been camped out at the front door since page 33. It is worth the wait. Credit Card at the ready, and an itchy mouse button to boot!
WOOO HOOO!!!!