Monday, October 27, 2008

Page 26 complete... whew!

Yeah, it's been a bad 2 weeks. "RL" work has been kicking my ass, more so than any time in the last 6 months. I guess with the economy as it is, that's a good thing. But, as you may have noticed, it put a real damper on the output of issue #2. The good news is that there is light at the end of the tunnel, as the multiple, simultaneous projects that I have been slaving over for the past 2 weeks is coming to an end.

This page took almost 7 days to complete due to my schedule (see above). However, it is finally done, and you can view a larger preview by clicking on the picture to the right. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forgive me for my bad English. I look your works and has not restrained to express admiration. Success to you. :-)

Anonymous said...

The progress looks great, can't wait to buy the new issue.