Monday, October 20, 2008

page 25 complete — finally!

Well, the end of last week was filled with nothing but a whole lot of suck, ending in a Friday that left me working 8:30am to 9:15 PM ! Needless to say, I wasn't able to finish a whole lot of work on the next issue of grOw/cOmic#3. In fact, I just finished page 25 this morning, taking 3+ days. I hope this week doesn't continue in this fashion, but it may not be as prolific as the begining of last week or the previous. In the meantime, enjoy the preview!

Good news, however, is that my Adobe Creative Suite CS4 arrived Friday, and I installed it over the weekend. I've mostly played around in Photoshop this weekend, finishing up the shading on the last page. So far... I like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, upon a 1st, casual glance, the teaser looks good. Then, I went back, and really LOOKED at it. WOW, the detail, the fine shading and the color is stunning. I am guessing that was done in CS4. I am not an artist by ANY stretch of the imagination, but I do recognize quality when I see it. I also notice a steady progress from your earlier work to now and the detail, the little things that make the whole that much more are there. Chip, Chip, Chip... I would rather wait a few extra days... than for it to be rushed. Not only does the story captivate, but to me, the art work is also captivating as well. Thank you for your efforts. They ARE appreciated.