Monday, October 6, 2008

grOw/cOmic#3, pages 17-19 (issue 2) complete!

If you go back in time in my blog, you will see that I mention that I tried to get most of the pencil drawing planned and completed for the entire series of grOw/cOmic#3. I was nearly successful, finishing up to the first few pages of issue 4. This means, the time between issues should be much less than grOw/cOmic#2. For that series, it was 79 days between issues 3 and 4, and 90 days between issues 4 and 5. (There was a longer 112 day span between issues 2 and 3, but that's because I released a 3 grOw/stOries in-between as well). Now, I MAY release a stOry in between issues of this cOmic series, but I am hoping for a more streamlined release schedule for "An Inconvenient Growth" (barring any unforseen "happenings" that I know all too well can happen).

So, to continue on with the progress reports on grOw/cOmic#3, "An Inconvenient Growth", here are previews to the first 3 pages of issue 2 !! Best case scenario is a release by Nov 5. Worse case would be Dec. 30. Enjoy the previews!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What ever is next, as soon as you can complete it I'm waiting to buy! Catalog looked great, can't wait to see the new releases.