Friday, January 3, 2020

Happy New Year! grOw/cinema, Ep. XV artwork begins next week!

Wow. Has it really been THAT long since I posted?!  It's been a rollercoaster for the past few weeks, that's for sure! Crazy days of "real life" end-of-year/beginning-of-year work (that always happens); days of holiday family & fun; tiring colds; and all sorts of time-consuming stuff!  Then, a race to finish all the great artwork I owed my Patrons for December.

Previews of this month's Patreon-exclusive Commissions:


Well, I'm back on track. I finished the grOw/cinema storyboards today, allowing me to set my sights on starting the full-color art next week!  The initial script/storyboard set is set to 70 frames, and the "current" themes will be: breast expansion (huge, Wow), lactation, vag expansion (huge, Wow), excessive cum, cum-induced growths, sexual situations (MF, FF, MFF).

Hang in there! The color previews are about to start next week!

2 comments:

AnonFan said...

Where can we get that comic of sailor moon expanding and lactating that you have in this post?

BustArtist said...

It's not a comic. This post is showing 3 sneak-previews of Patreon-exclusive Commissions that were won by Patrons for December 2019. To see all completed Commissions (including these), you can join my Patreon page at patreon.com/bustartist.

Thanks!