Friday, December 13, 2019

Work on grOw/cinema, Ep.XV has begun!

Episode XV is on its way, as I've completed the initial script of the latest chapter. It's been a while since the release of the last Episode to get to this point, but a lot was going on in the BA World.

Scrambling to finish the last issue before the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, I now had to catch up on the work I had delayed in doing so — Patreon illustrations, "real life" work, day-to-day BA Studios red tape and paperwork (ah, the "joys" (not!) of the self-employed). Then came the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, a full 4-day weekend of family, followed by another family 4-day getaway the next weekend. However, a 5-day cold between these weekends had sucked out my strength and creativity when I could have been working.

Finally, back on track, I sat down to write the script. It was a hard one at first. While I knew the basic ideas that I wanted to happen, the "flow" wasn't coming so easy. I resorted to bullet points, hitting key scenes. I changed them. Reordered them. Scrapped half of them. Then refined them. That missing "something" suddenly started to appear, giving the story that cohesiveness it needed.

Next week, I will build out the new 3D background that most of this chapter will take place in. Then, I will be storyboarding the script (and refining the script as I do so). When this is done, it's on to the art!  (*Note: next week I will be away from my desk about one and a half days for some prior obligations.)

Get ready to hop on board the ride to the release of the newest Episode!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

15 episodes of the most amazing erotic comic ever made, Idk, but it sounds perfect for the end of a seasson 1, I really appreciate that You always listen to your fans and give us what we need on your excelent work, I know that also you surprissed us with every episode, and as just some ideas for this amazing work you could...:

1.Made Heidi a Giantess with super gigantomastia and enormous curves.

2.Bring back Professor Bossom to erotically fight Heidi.

3.Make Carl so horny and powerfull to control himself from his growing cock, this time the cock could grow to a size that is dangerous for the city itself I mean Miles long.

4.Carl realizes that his colossal member needs more space than the city can provide and he decide reset the size of all.

5.Introduce a new character, a girl that is affected as Carl did, but she can Grow her breasts and curves to any size. And this could be the beggining for the 2nd seasson.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

I think the ending should simply be Carl wakes up and goes to school and every girl along the way looks like the girls at the end of the shower scene. Carl gets to class and ends with a victory lap running through endless boobs. Ending with Heidi in a believable beachball sized finite form that is somewhat better than all the other girls. Emphasis on bouncing / jiggling

other290 said...

Merry Christmas - Looking forward to what's next. Hope RL going well also..

Anonymous said...

What if it ended in a plot twist where Carl was never impacted by the event and it was actually Heidi that was pulling the strings.