Friday, October 11, 2019

grOw/cinema, Ep.XIV frame 30 completed!

It was a very busy week – in the grOw wOrld and the real world. I was away from my desk a lot more than usual taking care of "real life" things this week (such as "real life work, time needed for our future new home, and a last minute dentist visit for a missing filling, yikes!). I was only get 5 frames for grOw/cinema done this week (and a huge chunk of frame 31). I hope next week will be much more productive in the grOw/cinema realm.

But, if you are a Patron, you have seen the new, monthly grOw illustration of Elvira experiencing BE across 3 images (cropped previews shown here). I really liked how this series came out! Happy Halloween month! (bustartist.com/patreon)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWesome preview BA! Is Carl gunna wish himself ripped to handle these fit vixens? ;)