Friday, October 4, 2019

grOw/cinema, Ep.XIV, frame 25 completed!

I made great progress this week, finishing another 11 frames of Episode XIV with the completion of frame 25. Based on the current script, that puts us past the one-third mark! Hoping for more of the same next week, albeit I know I will be out a half-day on Tuesday, and may have a small "real life" project to complete (maye 1-2 hours).

Want to see more previews as the production moves forward (as well as other artwork and sketches)? Then become a Patron at my Patreon page for as little as $2/month.

I am now on Instagram!  Check out me out at instagram.com/bustartist

And, finally, here are a few cropped, sneak previews of exclusive sketches, commissions, and other illustrations that are on my Patreon page







 


No comments: