Saturday, March 16, 2019

grOw/cinema, Ep.XI, frame 44 complete!

Better late than never!  :-)

In terms of the number of newly completed frames, this week was a little slower (8 frames). However, I've been busy working on retooling the script adding more frames and sequences, as well as working hard on getting the best camera angles (frame 42 took 8 tries before I was satisfied, and began work on it). Also, the frames have been very detailed, with lots of overflowing characters, working out how those huge boobs would squish together, creating all of the liquid effects, and more.

In addition, I took most of Friday to work on a new illustration that is going into a SizeCon Fundraiser image pack. I volunteered to work on one of the images in this pack. I am not the one selling it, but once it comes out (hopefully, within the next few weeks), I'll let you know where you can get it.

No comments: