Friday, March 1, 2019

grOw/cinema, Ep. XI, frame 29 completed

I still had some "real life" work take up some of my time this week, but I was still able to get 10 more frames done in Episode XI. This is also a good number for a week considering how many frames involved multiple characters (the more characters to draw and color, the more time it takes) as well as a lot of movement, growth, and liquid effects (which take more time). These 10 frames now put us at a total of 29 frames completed.

This week's work also puts us past the halfway mark (probably).  I say "probably" because I have been mulling over adding more "process" frames. Currently, the story goes for 54 frames. But I want to add more action. How much? Not sure just yet.

2 comments:

foducool said...

ALL THE ACTION

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait!!! More action��