Friday, November 16, 2018

grOw/cinema, Ep.IX down to last 10 pages.

I was able to complete up to page 80 this week. A little less than the last few weeks, but still a good outcome. The lower page rate this time was partially due to "real life" work taking some of my time away. The other reason is that more time was needed to complete many of the frames, due to: extensive liquid effects; playing with camera angles in my 3D program to get the best shot; making sure the characters meld with those camera angles; and the many overlapping of characters that is currently going on, which takes longer due to more separate areas needing to be selected in order to color them.

Hang in there! We are getting close. I expect a much lower production week next week, due to the continuing "real life" work, as well as the U.S. Thanksgiving Day holiday on Thurs (and Fri, as we celebrate it). This puts possible release a tad later than I had hoped, which is hopefully between Wed., Nov 28 and Fri., Dec 1. probably about Mon., Dec 4th or Tues., Dec 5th. (Edited Nov 27, 2018)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes blueberry inflation!! And massive nipple expansion :) cannot wait for this next part!

bluud0 said...

Will there be a lot of nipple and blueberry expansion?

foducool said...

damn that's some torpedoes she's sporting here

Anonymous said...

Getting so close now! Really stoked, is it going to be sooner this week rather than later? I really need you to shut up and take my money! :D

BustArtist said...

Unfortunately, unforseen delays will push the release to next week. I am hoping for a Monday release. I am still working frame 89 as I write this, may add an extra frame (91), and then still have to get the website ready. And even if I get this done by late Friday, I will be away this weekend and cannot monitor opening day sales. :( Sorry! Trying my best!

Anonymous said...

Ah, it breaks the heart. I can wait, I've waited this long. Hoping to see some solid butt expansion content again, really enjoyed that part of the last issue!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I'm really excited for the next chapter. I'm sad for the delay but it is great to have a guess at a timeline so I don't keep checking the website several times a day.