Monday, July 16, 2018

grOw/cinema, Ep. VIII production resumes after my move!

I meant to post this on this past Friday, but got busy and forgot. I am now (mostly) settled in to my new home, with my studio set back up and Wacom pen in hand!  Last week, I was able to spend a day and a half working on grOw/cinema and completing 4 frames. This week, I have returned to my normal production schedule.

Now, there WILL be another hiatus next week, as I travel back to NY to close out some accounts and visit friends and family who I hadn't had the chance to do so before we left. But this trip ALSO includes attending SizeCon2018 in NYC!  See you there on Saturday, July 28. (I won't be there on Sunday, as I have other plans and will be leaving to go back home afterwards).

However, after that, I will back on full steam ahead on Episode VIII!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUCK YEAH