Friday, November 17, 2017

grOw/cinema, Episode V, now about 70% done!

I didn't get as many frame completed this week as I had hoped, but I still put in a lot of work since the last preview. Many of the frames I worked on were quite detailed, had many characters in them, had new characters, or took place in a setting that had to be reworked in my 3D program.  Some of the "new" characters showed up in previous issues, but now needed real "reference" material as we are seeing the up close and personal now; so, there was some "research" time there. In addition, I am not as quick to draw new characters until I get "used to" them, like I have Carl, Heidi, and Heather. I have also been retooling the last third of the Episode, adjusting dialogue and even camera angles for better experience.

I'm making steady and good progress!  Hang in there!  (More time means more previews, at least.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey BA,
will you release your Sizecon images some day? Thanks for you great work, cant't wait for the next issue!

other290 said...

Happy Thanksgiving, hope RL work is going well. Can't wait to see what's next, previews have been awesome. Looks like the story's hero has been busy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ba, any chance of an update.... Don't leave us hanging, it's been nearly 2 weeks hehe.

BustArtist said...

WHoops! Sorry about that. The Thanksgiving holiday weekend last week screwed me up. (I meant to post last Friday, and forgot.) I will definitely post at end of day today. I want to see how far I get today before doing so. Hang in there!