I just realized that I didn't make an update last Friday, as I usually do. I guess I was so wrapped up in working on grOw/cinema, trying to compete the sequence I was working on at the time, that I forgot to post a preview.
Work continued at a more brisk pace this past week. The "real life" projects that came in are either completed or waiting for client input. So, in the meanwhile, I can put my full energy on grOw/cinema.
This week, I was able to complete up to frame 44, and got a great jump on the next 3 pages (which are an "animated growth sequence", and thus, are worked on simultaneously). With 44 pages of 82 planned frames done, that is exactly 53% of this Episode squared away! We're over the hump now, and racing towards the finish line.