Friday, June 2, 2017

grOw/cinema, Episode III, frame 65 completed and more...

While I produced less than a good week, I was able to complete a decent 7 frames in the next Episode of grOw/cinema. However, not only that, but I wrote the script and started planning out frames 66-80.  You see, I originally thought I would end this particular chapter at frame 65 (which I completed today). But I decided that I would extend it, if I could use the next 15 frames to: a) bring it up to a similar count to the first 2 extra-long Episodes; and b) make the storyline be enticing enough. I believe I have. I can now definitely say (you may notice that I hadn't done so until now) that this Episode will be about 80 frames.  Only 15 more to go!  Hang in there!  We're getting close!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope to see a lot of really big butt expansion in the upcoming issue! I love some impossibly-huge boobs, but there needs to be an equally impossible rear-end to balance it out!

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait for this next issue - really enjoyed this style of comic