Friday, May 19, 2017

grOw/cinema, Episode III, frame 52 completed!

I didn't get as many frames as I wanted to, but, considering that I had a lot of "real life" projects to work on this week, I did quite well. I was able to complete another 15 frames, bring the total to 52 so far. But these frames were also quite detailed, and took some serious layering and alignment. There are a number of "animated" sequences in this episode, and this can take longer. (OK, not really animated, but when you flip the page, the subtle changes from frame to frame to frame makes the image look like it's moving.)

2 comments:

jaws00789 said...

Looking amazing! How many pages are we looking at for this chapter?

BustArtist said...

I am not quite sure just yet. The last 2 were "extra-long". This one might be "normal" length. In terms of the story, it makes sense it end it earlier than the first 2. But... I am thinking about that still.