Friday, May 12, 2017

grOw/cinema, Episode III, frame 37 complete!

Coming here tonight to give an update on the progress of the latest Episode of grOw/cinema, I realized that I hadn't posted an update last Friday!  Whoops!  I vaguely remember running late last Friday, and promised myself I would come back and post an update later in the evening. Obviously, I got side-tracked and that didn't happen. So, I will post 2 previews this week!

So far, I was able to complete 34 frames since the last update 2 weeks ago, with frame 37 completed and work on frame 38 well underway. I am still undecided on where to end this Episode timeline-wise, so I am not stating how long this chapter will be just yet.

For now, enjoy these 2 previews from Episode III, titled "The Milky Lay"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two picture are amazing!! I'm so hype. I love BE!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome previews. Can't wait to see a MILF become part of the action XD