Friday, February 10, 2017

grOw/cinema, issue 1 art completed. Post-production to be completed

Well, the final frames of the first issue of grOw/cinema have been completed!  These include 2-1/2 frames that were redrawn and recolored because I didn't like how they came out. In the beginning, I was still "playing" with the style of line work that the "cinema" series would have. Originally, it was going to be much simpler, and even a bit stylized like an animated movie (not "anime", however). However, as this first issue developed, I drifted (almost subconsciously) to linework that was more detailed, more real, and less stylized. The few aforementioned frames no longer fit this tack, so I had to redo them.

I still have to do a few rounds of proofreading (to make sure everything is caught... it's amazing what you can skip over). I also have to finalize the name of this first chapter (which I am still mulling over). Then, it's all the post production work, such as creating the PDF, programming the ecommerce store, all the website graphics and setting-up the new web pages. 

This first issue will feature breast expansion (big, huge), ass expansion (slim to Kardashian), penis expansion (big!), personality change, and changing reality.

My outlook is a release early next week — probably either Monday (later in the day) or Tuesday (early in day) (* times based on EST, or GMT-4).

Hang in there! The first, new issue of grOw/cinema: "The Ever-Expanding Universe" is almost ready for blast off!

5 comments:

other290 said...

There's a great Valentine's Day gift! Can't wait to see the issue, and thanks to your proofreader too! Know how much care you put in to story and plot.

Anonymous said...

Great! This was amazingly fast, so I hope the next issues also follow on soon. I still am not totally sure how the new format works, but I'm looking forward to it anyway!

BustArtist said...

other290: Thanks! I'll let her know. (Note: as mentioned in my first post on "grOw/cinema", I called it " the 'succulent dessert' to the 'gourmet meal' that are the grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries". By that, I mean it will be more decadent and sweet — or in story terms, more action, less deep plot. Both made with care, but "cinema" will be like when you break you health diet and pig out on an ice cream sundae. Screw the calories, more hot fudge!

Anon1: Check out my Dec 20, 2016 blog post. The preview image shown there shows the new format. Each page is a SINGLE illustrated frame, sized like a movie screen (i.e. "cinema"). All dialogue and text are placed outside the image in the "letterbox" region.

Trolic said...

I'm stoked to see yet another fantastic art piece/story! Each one just keeps getting better then the last, so keep me coming!

BustArtist said...

Episode I is NOW AVAILABLE! :)