Tuesday, February 28, 2017

grOw/cinema : Episode II progress...

Well, the script has been written, and the 82 panels have been sketched out for Episode II of grOw/cinema! Yep! It's going to be another long one, like last time!  :) I had hoped to have announced this yesterday, but I made a few changes to the end of this episode, which took some time to work out. Nothing was scrapped in the change. I added a new twist to the next-to-last scene, which cut short what was to be the last scene. But what was "cut short" is simply being pushed into Episode III (and not removed entirely).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh awesome! What types of growth (and how big) can we expect this time? Look forward to it!

other290 said...

Can't wait to see the next installment. Noticed everyone is waiting for the mother, I was waiting for him to back to class. The room was filled with beauties he can fantasize about. Sounds like new format was well received.

ktc said...

The college room being filled with busty beauties was not lost on me either. His crush being on Heidi seemed super out of place given the amount of pretty girls with big tits in that room but I guess he's really into blondes? Whatever the reason looking forward to the next installment.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I really enjoy the comics of expansion with lactation! ;D

Anonymous said...

This type of comics and history are awesome, i can't wait how huge will be ehte breasts (I really enjoy WoW size).