Thursday, December 3, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, page 82 completed!

Well, it took an extra day than planned, but page 82 (the 8th page of issue#5, "The Plot Revealed") has been completed. The extra time was needed for a "real life" project (they tend to pop up this time of year) as well as an extra day for me to fend off a cold. When a cold gives you that foggy-head feeling, it's not a good time to focus on drawing, details, and steady hands. So, I spent the time working on simple "production" work on the RL project instead. One more page and we will be at the half-way mark! Whoot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work!
Will she get bigger than the girl in the original First issue? Hope to see a Gigantic expansion lol

Anonymous said...

Yee, how are they all going tto fit in a barn!

BustArtist said...

Anon1: I believe you mean "Milk Farm"? If so, then without giving too much away, I will say that being a "sequel", I need to "up my game."

Anon2: It IS a big barn... but then again, there are a lot of BIG girls. Hmmm... it is a question that will need answering... ;)