Tuesday, August 25, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, page 64 completed!

I cruised through the latest page, finishing page 64 in about a day and a half. You will see that this preview is the color version of one of the pencil previews I showed at the start of issue 4's creation (post: July 17). Except for the fact that this issue is an extra page longer (19 pages), we would be at the half-way mark of the issue with 9 pages done. We will have to wait until the completion of page 65 to surpass that milestone. Enjoy the preview!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the full release! (Correct me if I'm am mistaken, but you mentioned page 7 at the last post... (august 21)... and now you talk about page 9. Did you jump over page8??)

BustArtist said...

Anon: Nope, I didn't miss a page. However, I miscounted on the last post. The "7" should have been an "8". :-) (I fixed it in the post.)