Friday, May 15, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, page 42 completed!

I alllmost was able to finish this yesterday and post the preview, but I just couldn't quite do it.  I needed at least an extra hour that I didn't have. I also had originally thought I would finish it up in the morning and get a great head start on the next page. Sometimes, I need to keep my mouth shut (re: last post about "real life" work projects being completed and not slowing down my "grOw" progress).  A couple of projects all came in the same day. Luckily they are not large projects, but do need some attention, causing me to losing about a day or so. Well, no more babbling — I'm off to begin page 43 with the few workable hours I have left in the day.  

Enjoy the preview!  It's the colored version of one of the pencil previews from a few posts back. You can compare the before/after pencil/ink-paint progress with this one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's no good about RL work. Touch wood it's all good now. Preview looks amazing :-)
Skippy

other290 said...

Can't wait to buy the new issue, hope the RL work goes well. Looks like alot of fun to read when done.

Anonymous said...

Is there is going to have a growth giantess. You should do in one of a comic a girl who got taller than earth lol

Anonymous said...

Mmm, tender sucklemelons

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the Beatles song
I want you
I want you so bad
It's driving me mad
It's driving me mad

She's so heavy
Heavy, heavy, heavy...

BustArtist said...

Skippy: "Touch wood"? (Heheheheheheh... Butthead laugh).

other290: Thanks! Hope to get it done as soon as possible.

Anon1: No, there will not be any in this series. This is a sequel to the first grOw/cOmic, which was purely BE and lactation. Future series may have GTS, but probably not that large.

Anon2: Om nom nom.

Anon3: Wow. I haven't heard that one in a while! :-)