Monday, February 2, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, page 21 complete!

The last week has had some slow downs due to some "real life" work but mostly due to a barrage of snow and ice storms. The weather took up my time because I had to shovel and scrape and sand and salt so many times (and then came in too tired to work).  Ah well, such is winter in the Northeast US.

Page 21 was nearly finished last Thursday, but I needed at least an extra 1-1/2 to 2 hours which I didn't have.  Having completed it Friday, I was going to post the update that night, but forgot due to the above delays. 

But in the meanwhile, I have also been working hard on page 22, which I hope to finish and post a preview tomorrow.

1 comment:

other290 said...

Previews look great, can't wait to see it. Glad you made it thru the snow OK. When you grow up with it you know how to deal with it! It takes alot of work to keep up with it.