Friday, December 12, 2014

grOw/cOmic#6, page 12 complete!

I was finally able to finish page 12 of the next grOw/cOmic before the weekend. I had really hoped to do more this week, but a combination of detailed pages (which took more time) as well as some "real life" work that reared its head (typical for this time of year), slowed me down some.

This page represents the two-thirds mark!  Only 6 more pages to go (plus 2 covers)! Hang in there! Unfortunately, my initial goal of December 22 as a release date will probably not be achievable, but I am still going to try to get it done before the end of the month. Cross your fingers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shading, the curves, the coloring are so amazing and sexy BA!! Keep it up ;) :D

other290 said...

Can't wait to buy it, hope RL work is going well. When you focus on the story & growth you can't go wrong.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing from this preview that Blondie is enjoying her new figure and her girlfriend in the baseball cap is trying to get her attention ;)

Anonymous said...

Just purchased the remastered Milk Farm in anticipation of this. Your latest work is incomparably more detailed and well laid out than when you started. I seem to recall, however, the original moo formula produced some nipple distension we are yet to see ;)

BustArtist said...

Anon1: Thanks! Glad you are enjoying it!

other290: RL is poking me annoyingly while working on this issue, but not enough to halt production (just a few extra days here and there).

Anon2: You have an astute sense of observation. ;)

Anon3: Thanks for your $upport! Yes, "Milk Farm" came out in 2005, and the first few pages where made in 2000 (yes, it took 5 years). So, I am glad I've been able to enhance my work so much in the last 14 years. :) This new series will be coming out during the 10th Anniversary of "Milk Farm's" release (July 30, 2005).