Friday, July 11, 2014

grOw/stOry#18 illustrations ink & paint underway!

Just 2 hours after my last post, I got a call from the Apple store and they said my computer was fixed — about 2 days quicker that I thought it would be!  Needless to say, I was out the door within 15 minutes to go pick up my computer. It been humming along quite nicely ever since I brought it home, with its new power supply installed. I was so happy it was a relatively easy and inexpensive item to fix, and wasn't something such as a video card, or worse, the motherboard or CPU. (I was getting odd random color squares over the display and then freezing of all video.)

Once my computer was set up, I finished the last few pencil drawings and then immediately hopped into inking and painting.  In the last 2 days, I finished the first 2 illustrations for "OutgrOwing Denise". I've been making very good progress to say the least.

Enjoy the preview!

2 comments:

Filthmonger BONK! said...

I love boobs and I love that dexter is in this and I love you.

other290 said...

The detail on the shirt was great - even has realistic wear lines. Gonna need a better monitor and bigger hard drive for the details! Can't wait to see it.