Wednesday, June 12, 2013

grOw/cOmic#5, page 82 completed!

Another great, quite detailed page has been completed! Lot's of action, smoke, motion blurs, fire, dust — just a lot of "wow"! With the completion of page 82, this is the last of the first set of pages for issue 5 that are currently drawn (the first 7 of 22). You may remember that I ran out of drawing paper, and had some issues ordering more. In the meantime, I had started on the ink and painting of the drawn pages. Well, now that I have finished all of them so far, it's time to go back to good ol' pencil and paper and complete the other 15 pages for this issue.

I will also be drawing, inking, and painting the new "donation girl" for my Wacom Cintiq Fund Raiser. ;) Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks exciting and action packed! And I may be getting my hopes up but, looking bigger by the looks of the destroyed heli! Lol
Excellent work BA.

Gluben said...

Wow, I guess this is the first issue to have characters getting killed...interesting...!

Anonymous said...

well..at her size it's starting to be tough to kill her! grow baby grow!

Anonymous said...

You know what would be amazing? If, somehow, the male character's penis expanded

Anonymous said...

Hope there's a lot of pov stomping crush