Thursday, May 23, 2013

grOw/cOmic#5, page 76 completed!

I know it's been a while, but this can happen often between issues. There are a number of items that take place between issues before the ink and painting can occur, which leads to the previews. The replacement drawings pads have finally come in, so that I can now continue pencil drawing the rest of the issue. Seven of the 22 pages (yes, 22!) are already completed. While waiting for these to show, I continued working on the issue by inking and painting some of the 7 drawn pages. Here is the preview to the first page of issue 5 ("An Up and Cumming Star") which is page 76 of the series.

My Wacom Cintiq Fund Drive is also shaping up. Currently, I have the web page up explaining it fully. I just need to finalize the donation end. I am planning on having a 2-tier reward system.  One will be individual, based on the amount of each contribution. The other will be based on the grand total raised, and will most likely be a "fund raiser girl" who will grow as the donations grow.  ;)  Thank you to all who gave great input on this process!

No comments: