Friday, October 12, 2012

grOw/cOmic#5, page 46 completed!

With page 45 having taken extra long, I knew I had to get one more page finished before the end of the week.  With minutes before the weekend, I completed page 46. Actually, this page is not quite done at the time of this writing. I had to re-render a background, and it is taking a long time to do so (so far, 4 hours to get 60% of it done). Once it finishes, then I can pop it into the page and add some shadows from the characters. Then, it will truly be done. But for now, we'll call it "good enough" for a new blog entry.  ;)  Enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how you can see her size double in these previews. Can't wait to read the final. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I think this has been your best work to date ! Thanks

Anonymous said...

This is so great
-Potato

other290 said...

Looks great, can't wait for the issue. Don't make too much work for yourself - the results have already been great, even when read at 200% zoom!

Anonymous said...

Yep. Other work has been great but this is tops so far in my book. Just awesome!

BustArtist said...

Thanks all! Glad you like the progress so far. It think things are really amping up in this issue and will continue for the rest of the series.

other290: I am glad the new storefront/website has allowed me to make the cOmics in higher resolution so that you can enjoy such detail. :)

Anonymous said...

So, if I'm counting right, this means that 10 out of 19 pages are now finished, and you're now more than HALF-WAY DONE!