Wednesday, October 3, 2012

grOw/cOmic#5, page 43 completed!

Whew! Another day, another page! Yep, I was able to finish page 43 just one more day after posting the last preview! What helped in accomplishing this was that page 42's preview was posted before the end of the day. So, after doing so, I went back and started working on page 43 in the same day. In addition, I worked on it late (having not much else going on), and was able to take a good bite out of it. After making such great progress on it, I was able to finish it up today. With this being the 7th page of the 19 page issue, we are now passed the third-way mark. Whoot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

This comic is shaping up nicely! Definitely the best drawn GTS comic I've read. Let's see if she gets passed the 200' foot mark! Are you hoping for a late October release?

BustArtist said...

Thanks! Glad you're liking it so far. I just finished the 8th page (check out the newest post) out of 19. That leaves 11 more pages (plus the cover to issue 4 as a preview at the end of the issue). Late October will be a little aggressive. If not, then I hope by first week of November (mmmmmaybe 2nd week?).