Tuesday, June 5, 2012

grOw/cOmic#5, page 25 completed!

Take a day longer than I had anticipated, I was finally able to complete page 25 this morning. Again, detail, overlapping, dramatic angles, and integration with the backgrounds took extra time to finish this page.

Ha!  As I am writing this, I see that I made a glaring mistake — an omission, to be exact. (It is not part of this preview.) I will need to go back and correct this before moving on to page 26. It shouldn't take too long, but will take a little work. 

In the meantime, enjoy page 25's preview! I know some have been waiting for this one since I showed it in pencil form.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! I love the strain that's showing on her bra and pants, they look like they're about to explode at any minute :D

Anonymous said...

This is so promising!
I think that i'll like this one better than your other works which were already really good.

Beguy2002

Anonymous said...

Awesom, what is the progress report?