Monday, May 17, 2010

GC#4, issue2: page 19 complete!

The first page of issue 2 (page 19 of the entire series) has been completed! For the last 3 weeks, I've been getting my ass kicked in "real life" work, which has, unfortunately, resulted in slow progress on the grOw/cOmic front. But I have been slowly chipping away at it when I can. Not everyday saw progress, as being too overwhelmingly tired, I didn't trust myself to do quality work. 17 more pages to go for the completion of issue 2 which is titled "The bigger they are, the hotter they ball." BE, PE and mini-GTS in this one! Enjoy the first preview!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, cant wait. nice to see the ball is rolling. thanks for the update!

other290 said...

Hope work goes well, the update looks great as usual. Can't wait to see the new progress.

uruseiranma said...

I like the fact that there's an underlying mystery to all this.

It's like a JJ Abrams script in a way.

Wren said...

The guy on the left looks like James Lipton. :)

BustArtist said...

@Wren!! You are quite astute! You can say that I've been looking at more "photo reference" material for my characters. But can you guess the other guy?

Wren said...

Wow, I thought it was just a funny coincidence! :) I'm not that good with faces (names, for that matter), it's just that Lipton has a really distinctive face and you nailed it. :) My best guess for the other guy is Keifer Sutherland.

BustArtist said...

@Wren:
Hmm.... I could possible see that. But... EHHHRR! Wrong.

You can't see the too much of the character (General Brandon Harricoff) in the preview, but he's much older and more stout than Keifer. Hmm, lessee... a hint? "He's from a movie whose name may make you think it is about butterflies."

@uruseiranma:
bits and pieces of the underlying mystery will be slowly revealed over the entire course of the series. ;)