Friday, November 13, 2009

Chip, chip, chip. grOw/stOry#12 continues to take shape.

More work was completed yesterday and today. Mr. B. and I are making a few subtle text changes to help illustrations line up properly, and to... ahem... flesh out the story. Another illustration has been completed, bringing the total to 8 of 16. Also, 3 more illustrations were drawn in the pencil stage, leaving only 1 more to be drawn before going to color. A lot of progress is being made on this HUGE new release.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon Boob camp was fine as it was. Thinking of something else would be really hard.

A Dedicated Fan said...

"Chip, chip, chip".... Hmmm...where did I read that before?

Keep up the good work BA!

BustArtist said...

Hey, what can I say? I like that saying. :)

Anonymous said...

Got a new preview to whet our appetite?

BustArtist said...

Go check out the newest posting! (Fri Nov 20)