Friday, June 5, 2009

grOw/stOry#10 file sent to Host

Mon., Jun 8 update: I should have had a release today, but unfortunately, my Host messed something up. While the file shows as uploaded, when I made a test order, the file was "missing". I put in a tech support request. I hope the fix this within 24 hours. Here's hoping....

The proofreading and PDF compilation took longer than usual, but the result was much better than it would have been if done quicker. Having 2 people review the story, a number of changes were made to streamline it, make it better, and enhance the language. It is now done, and has been sent to my website Host for uploading to the store. Once this is done, the stOry will be released. Except for a small delay due to a file corruption, they did this pretty quick last time. I am hoping for early next week. Stay tuned! They next update will be the release update.

No comments: